Critical Signs You Need a New Trade Show Exhibit
It’s not hard to figure out when you need a new vehicle and for the most part, most people see these signs and trade in their worn out wheels for something new and flashy.
How many times have you gone to the same trade show year after year and there is the same company with the same exhibit but year after year it gets older, more faded and worn.
Trade show booths are like your family car, they have a lifespan and quickly lose their luster after a few years of use. In addition, most people won’t enter trade show exhibits that they have already entered twice.
Is it time for you to be looking at new trade show booths?
Here is a list of critical signs that you are in need of a new trade show exhibit.
- Booth staff can tell a great deal by their body language. Do your staffers keep their backs to the aisles?
- Don’t laugh at this one because we have all seen it. The photos in your exhibit have hair styles that haven’t been seen in 20 years.
- The colors are out of style or faded to the point of looking tarnished. The colors in your home need to be changed on average every 5 to 8 years, your trade show exhibit needs to be current.
- Your staff tends to stand in the aisles and not in the confines of your exhibit.
- Visitors like your antique appearance.
- The lights on your booth could cook the Christmas turkey. LED is in, Halogen is out
- You have small repairs everywhere that are noticeable.
- If you don’t get complements on your e exhibit something is wrong.
If you feel that these symptoms are apparent in your exhibit then it is time to change quickly. Remember, this is your opportunity to make a first and lasting impression.
In final notes, I was recently at a cottage and boat show and there was an aluminum dock company there with a huge graphic on the wall. Now aluminum docks have not changed much over the years, but the graphic has a picture of a guy wearing a red speedo and a big black bushy mustache. The girl was wearing a red one piece swimsuit with blond hair. Now does this bring back memories or what?
|Measure Your Success with Proper Trade Show Metrics||Get The Right Angle on Trade Show Booths|
|Measure Your Success with Proper Trade Show Metrics|
|Get The Right Angle on Trade Show Booths|