Why Don’t they Stop at my Trade Show Booth
You’re standing in your trade show booth and you’re watching as people walk by strolling into other exhibits but seemingly passing yours by. Your frustrated, confused and can’t figure out why.
Well maybe there is a reason and possibly you have one or more of the following problems.
- Your exhibit booth lacks color, your images are small add it’s over all appearance is dull.
- Your graphics did not clearly convey your message, products or services.
- Nobody knows your company or products yet, it may take some time or you need to change your strategy to get the message out in front of people.
- Your staff are poorly dresses, unprofessional or appeared to be preoccupied
- Your staff did not make an attempt to draw the public in, were too busy on the phone or laughing in a corner by themselves.
- Your booth does not have an interesting theme or lacks activity. It takes energy to draw people and people are attracted to energy.
- You did not invite people in or try to engage them as they walked by, you don’t want to get in people’s faces but you do want to make engaging eye contact.
After you review the above questions, be honest with yourself and if you have any of the above issues, fix them immediately and after each and every show ask yourself these same questions. Keep tweaking your presentation until you get it perfect.
|Trade Show Booths How To Be The Best||How to Be a Trade Show Winner|
|Trade Show Booths How To Be The Best|
|How to Be a Trade Show Winner|